Thanks to superior acoustics and stage visibility, the Paramount Theatre is the area’s premier venue for live performances. This distinguished venue has a unique atmosphere that has been described as being simultaneously grand and intimate, and offers a seating capacity of approximately 1,600 guests. Please call box office for accessible seating options.
March 11, 2020
The health and well-being of our concert-goers, artists, visitors, & staff have and continue to be our focus. The recent spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus has led to questions throughout our industry regarding upcoming concerts and events. We are following updates from the Centers for Disease Control (“CDC”) as well as monitoring developments from local, city, and state agencies. The advice and recommendations from these local, state and federal health authorities guide our plans regarding necessary precautions and protocols. Currently, all events and performances in the Paramount Theatre and Convention Hall, excluding Johnny Mathis on Sunday, March 22, 2020, are anticipated to occur as scheduled.
The Centers for Disease Control always recommends everyday preventive actions to help avoid the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
The CDC also suggests keeping yourself informed as new information is released. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/
Our team will continue to monitor circumstances and new developments and provide our attendees with updated information.