/ YOU BELONG HERE
Asbury Park has fast become one of the most vibrant, creative destinations on the East Coast. The boardwalk, with over one mile of history, architecture and character on the Atlantic Ocean beachfront, is where art, music, fortitude, experience, creativity, grandeur and revival are seamlessly blending. We draw thousands of visitors every year—from beachgoers to foodies to music lovers—all year round. The boardwalk’s footprint currently offers an incredible 320,000 square feet of retail and entertainment space, literally steps from the beach. And expansion continues with a new hotel, luxury developments and lots more retail opportunities. Jump into the renaissance happening now along the iconic and legendary Asbury Park Boardwalk.
- 32 acres of waterfront mixed use development— carefully curated group of premium restaurateurs and retailers
- 6 major entertainment venues / 600+ performances a year and a combined capacity of over 11,000
- 2,5000,000+ — annual visitors
- Programmed green space— including summer concerts, markets and specialty activation.
- Trade area 3,734,500+ within a 30-mile radius— Asbury Park is surrounded by upscale lifestyle communities that are among the most affluent in the nation. Property values rose approximately 20% from 2017 to 2018
- Internationally recognized destination— The Asbury Park Boardwalk and its businesses have received focused accolades from top-level news outlets such as the New York Times, Washington Post, Vogue, Thrillist, Conde Nast, Esquire and many more.
The Asbury Park Boardwalk, a Madison Marquette, project invites you to tour, taste, see, hear and experience the next platform of your brand. Find out more here.
Let’s Talk Leasing:
John-david W. Franklin | CRX CLS
We welcome renegades, emerging artists, design visionaries and fashion disrupters on the Asbury Park Boardwalk. Experiment, brand, market and sell in one of the world’s most sought after destinations. Contact us to discuss leasing opportunities. We look forward to speaking with you.